The Da-ko-T gardens are part of the Nature + programme, developed by the City of Paris. The objective is to create new collective spaces on green areas identified as abandoned, through micro-projects of gardens with different uses.
Our intervention was carried out on two neglected areas in the East of the 20th arrondissement : the first, rue Cristino Garcia on the edge of the ring road and the second, Boulevard Davout in the Tour Du Pin residence.
Actions carried out :
- Animation of a permanent office at 24 Boulevard Davout, a real space of proximity in the centre of the two intervention sites : exhibition areas, public workshop, animated showcase…
- Events to mobilize the inhabitants to launch the creation of an association, Le Clos Garcia, for the management and animation of the future garden on rue Cristino Garcia.
- Setting up a Utopian Urbanism Workshop to open up the debate and the imagination on the scale of the neighbourhood.
- Participative building site for the construction of the Jardin Clos Garcia.
- Building site for the construction of the Tour du Pin Garden.