Captures is a program of artist residencies – workshops organized by the association Échancrure, at the contemporary art space of the vaults of the port of Royan, in Charente-Maritime.
The 14th edition gathered 4 multidisciplinary collectives around the topic “Human Capital”:
- Echelle Inconnue (Rouen)
- Cabanon Vertical (Marseille)
- Transnational Temps (Spain)
- Bruit du frigo (Bordeaux)
Realisations by Bruit du frigo :
- A prototype hood and curtain for a public bench.
- A barter bike, a mobile conversation device.
- Jardins d’hôtes, 12min video, story of a 3-day hike through the residential areas on the outskirts of Royan while bivouacking in private gardens.
- A performance around a kite made from salvaged boat sails.